Tuesday, November 26, 2013

REVELATION DAY


God knows how much I LOVE YOU. The day I’ve met you & that is August 2011, my love for you began.  It is far different from crush.  What I felt for you that day is not only an inspiration but love. That day, I began to do all I can to be close to you and I succeeded until I treated you as one of my best friend.  In the past months, my love for you continues to grow and I can’t control it. And the fear of losing you someday for whatever reason, maybe you will fell in love with other girl is what I’m struggling for so long.


And that fear became a reality.  November 25, 2013 (Monday) you confessed that you fell in love with an LP girl.  I did all I can to help you, to give you a perfect advice not because I want to, but the truth is- I want to hide my loneliness and heartbreaks through good advices for you. I don’t want to see you sad and I will do all I can to make you happy.  But behind my good intentions and good advices is my wounded and aching heart saying, “Sana ako na lang ang ibigin mo kuya. Kainis ka, WAHAHA!!!” TAWA MUCH!


No comments:

Post a Comment