Saturday, October 12, 2024

DEAREST NEYA

 ‘I want my daughter to know⁣

that no one’s worth chasing.⁣

Because if a parent, grandparent, sibling, cousin, love interest, or friend⁣ wanted to see her, they would.⁣

 ⁣

They didn't make the effort?⁣

They chose not to include her?⁣

I’ll tell her to match their energy,⁣

because she doesn't need to prove her worth to anyone.⁣

 ⁣

I don't want her to chase her way⁣

into a relationship that doesn't work.⁣

 ⁣

Because when she stops trying with these people,⁣

the relationship will be over⁣

and she’d waste her time, effort, and love.⁣

 ⁣

I hope she's confident enough⁣

to never let her happiness depend on anyone⁣

and to know how much she has to offer.⁣

 ⁣

So, the only thing I want her to chase⁣

is her dreams.

 ⁣

Because the right people 

who belong in her life will stay,⁣

just for being herself.’

No comments:

Post a Comment