Thursday, October 25, 2012

YHANG CABRERA-MY OBSERVATION OF MY ATTITUDE



“Yhang Cabrera”
(My observation of my attitude- Strength & Weakness)
1.      Simple- undemanding, down-to-earth.
2.      Shy- nervous, fearful, submissive, gentle.
3.      Silent- noiseless, voiceless, uncommunicative.
4.      Thoughtful- considerate, caring, unselfish, sympathetic, meditative.
5.      Trusty- faithful, dependable, reliable, constant, loyal.
6.      Moody- irritable, short-tempered.
7.      I am loving, compassionate, and ruled by my feelings.
Sometimes my emotions weigh me down.
8.      I am relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow.
I am light hearted and accepting.
Well adjusted and incredibly happy.
9.      I am solid and dependable. I am loyal, and people can count on me.
10.  At times, I can be a bit too serious and moody. I tend to put too much pressure on myself by meditating the negative situations that comes my way.
11.  It's easy for me to get excited... which can be a good or bad thing.
I have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly.
12.  I also have a very active imagination. I often get carried away with my thoughts.
I am prone to a little paranoia (fear, mistrust, and obsession) and jealousy.
13.  I am unpredictable (changeable), curious and always a little surprising.
I may miss out by not settling down, but I’m too busy having fun to care for my beloved.
14.  Some people find me to be selfish and a bit overbearing because of my simple, shy and silent personality, but deep inside, I’m so thoughtful.
15.  I am deeply philosophical (truth-seeking, enduring). I tend to analyze every aspect of my life especially, my wrongdoings in the past and looking for a lesson in it.
16.  I am intuitive (sensitive, easily hurt) and quite introverted (shy, timid, distant). I value my time alone but easily get lonely.
17.  Often times, I am grumpy (irritable)with other people. Sometimes, I don't appreciate them trying to interfere (disturb, intervene, get involved) in my life issues and affairs.
18.  I am adaptable (flexible, adjustable)
19.  I can have a pretty bad temper (irritation) at times.
20.  I am sometimes wild (uncontrollable), crazy (unwise), and a huge rebel (radical).
21.  Sometimes, I am very intense (concentrated, deep, passionate, extreme) in what I am doing.
22.  I am warm (affectionate, loving, tender, warmhearted, kindhearted)
23.  At times, I can be a little flaky (slow) and irresponsible. But for the important things, I pull it together (return easily in a right mood.)
24.  People can see me as stubborn, have a dominant (prevailing, forceful) personality.
25.  I am very interested in a person who has a positive attitude and know how to give an advice for sometimes, I can’t overrule my weaknesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment