Saturday, September 22, 2012

BLOG THEME SONG



GRACE

Verse 1:
My heart is so proud
My mind is so unfocused
I see the things You do through me
As great things I have done.
And now You gently break me
Then lovingly You take me
And hold me as my Father
And mold me as my Maker.

Chorus:
I ask You:
“How many times will You pick me up
When I keep on telling You down?
And each time I will fall short of Your glory
How far will forgiveness abound?”
And You answer:
“My child, I love you
And as long as you’re seeking My face
You’ll walk in the power of My daily sufficient grace.”

Verse 2:
At this times I may grow weak
And feel a bit discouraged
Knowing that someone somewhere
Could do a better job.
For who am I to serve You?
I know I don’t deserve You
At that’s the part that burns in my heart
And keeps me hanging on.

By: Laura Story

No comments:

Post a Comment