Saturday, September 22, 2012

BLOG INSPIRATION


MY HANDSOME HESU-CRISTO

Our planet earth was full of handsome men. They inspire us daily by their public speaking. They attract us daily by their fashion style. They awe us daily by their macho body shape. And they become very special in our hearts in the form of a dad, a husband, a significant other. Even though it’s true sometimes that they don’t have that amazing looks, but still they are the most handsome men for us because they possess one thing that makes us very happy when we are with them. I’m proudly saying that I have that kind of man.

And He’s really handsome.
It giggles my stomach every time I heard His name.
And it makes me awake at night every time I remember Him’.

His love for me is so intimate and passionate
But His love…
His love,
He doesn’t express it in the form of lust that leads to physical interaction…
That was all men do,

But His love –
His intimate and passionate love was expressed through DEATH.
That led me to eternal life.

He hugs me by His grace
He cuddles me by His mercy
He embraces me by His love
And He carries me by His CROSS.

He always utter that I am His beautiful girl
Beyond words.
He sees not my past nor failures a while ago,
Or by this moment.
All He can see is my beauty;
The beauty of my smile,
The beauty in my eyes,
The beauty of my heart.

He promised to marry me a kind of wedding ceremony
That no women on earth had ever experienced before.
The best marriage of all times that proves there’s forever and a genuine happily ever after,
Until I finally utter His much awaited word…

Look! He is my
HANDSOME HESU-CRISTO

Written by cabreraflorina.blogspot.com/ios.florinac@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment